Yoga for women: features of practice and exercise
Mysterious endometriosis and erosion, some kind of bacterial abnormalities … In the same place, below, cellulite grows painfully, and it is there, first of all, that the body forms begin to “float”. As you know, such pelvic troubles are easier to prevent than to eliminate them separately. How? Let’s talk about this.
The World Health Organization (WHO), after many years of research, came to the conclusion: all diseases in the body are somehow associated with impaired blood circulation. As soon as blood stagnation occurs somewhere, a nuisance begins to develop there: inflammation occurs, tissues change their appearance and shape, something will necessarily be reflected, fall off and stop working normally. Tie a thread around your finger, blocking the access of blood, and everything becomes clear at once.
The main female diseases that arise in the small pelvis are no exception (except perhaps infectious). Why does blood refuse to circulate effectively in the pelvic area? Because we sit, we don’t move our pelvis, and some especially radical personalities even get an orgasm at most once a month and think that this is normal.
Resign yourself: the body needs movement.
debt consolidation loan reverse mortgage va loan discover personal loans va home loan discover loans student loan consolidation aes student loans sallie mae student loans stafford loan loan consolidation mortgage pre approval refinancing refi credit consolidation business line of credit citizens bank student loans navy federal auto loan upstart loans apply for student loan va home loan rates costco mortgage sofi student loans apply for student finance mortgage lenders near me refinancing mortgage unsecured business loans navy federal car loan flagstar my loans working capital loan student loan refinancing chase student loans sallie mae loans discover home equity loans refinancing a home navy federal student loans debt consolidation loan bad credit mortgage prequalification direct stafford loan estimate home loan pre approval reverse mortgage loan refinancing home loan earnest student loans earnest loans cash out refinancing va mortgage consolidation loans for bad credit
Even if you do not believe WHO and prefer to be treated with pills, remember that all doctors unanimously repeat: cellulite is a stagnant phenomenon. It is necessary to disperse the blood, literally moving the booty, stretching the muscles, and opening our long-suffering pelvis, and cellulite ceases to frighten with its existence. Have you seen a yogini with cellulite?
So we got up from the couch and went to move our pelvis. But carefully and competently, so that nothing gets sick from excessive zeal.
The essence of these exercises is to work with the opening of the hip joints and the pelvic floor. Therefore, during the lesson, concentrate your attention on this particular area. Try to visualize the bone structure, listen to yourself. Exercise slowly until you feel the return from each movement. The instructor on the yoga of the center of self-development “Alten”, yoga therapist Yekaterina Stremetskaya tells and shows.
1. Lie on your back, bend your legs (no need to pull your knees to the chin, it is important that the sacrum lies comfortably on the floor). Then extend one leg. Support the bent leg with your hand. Close your eyes and try to align your body as if both feet were on the floor. Breathe in and out deeply – as the yogis say, “into the pelvis.” There should be a feeling that the air goes as deep as possible, all the way to the pelvic floor. As soon as you manage to achieve symmetrical sensations in both parts of the body, switch legs. This exercise will help us align the pelvis.
2. Sit in a position that is comfortable for you (legs crossed in front of you). Place a small rise under the ischial bones (it is better to use a special brick, but at home, several blankets and a small dense pillow are quite suitable). Use your hands to spread the buttocks so that it is the ischial bones that touch the support. Now, with micromovements, begin to rotate the coccyx clockwise. Let the movements be slow, not too precise, but it is important to concentrate on the sensations – it is the tailbone that should describe the circles. When you have achieved this sensation, start moving your tailbone back and forth. This exercise can work wonders when done daily. The pain in the lower back is relieved, the pelvic floor muscles are trained, the spine falls into place. And all thanks to micromovements.
3. Sit in the “Butterfly” (the sit bones are still on the dais), but do not try to spread the knees to the sides as wide as possible. Bring your straight arms back and with the help of support on them, keep your back straight. At this moment, relax the pelvis and feel how, under their own weight, the knees fall to the ground. Sit back and relax. It is important that the hip joints open slowly, the muscles spring and not break. This exercise may take some time to complete, but you can also do it in front of the TV.
4. You need a belt to twist. The ischial bones still remain on the dais, spread the straight legs to the sides. Put the belt on your right foot, grab the belt with your left hand. And place the right one behind your back with an exhalation. This is the so-called “twist”, which will allow the hip joints to stretch and the muscles to relax. We twist gently, without fanaticism, keep our back straight. Make a few twists on each leg.
5. Stand in the “Cat” position (on all fours, palms under the shoulders, knees under the hip joints). From this position, begin to swing the pelvis to one side. For example, select the right side. We direct all the weight to the right iliac bone and direct it upward with an exhalation, downward with inhalation. So the right hand will slowly join the “swing”. As a result, you should unfold the body as shown in the picture. But it should be remembered that everything rests on the pelvis! Repeat this on the other leg.
6. Pose “Stupas”. Spread your feet wider to the sides. Stretch your arms up or fold them in front of your chest. As you exhale, sit down, widening your hips and knees to the sides, and pulling your pelvis and tailbone forward and down as much as possible. At the same time, the body must remain upright. Breathe freely, hold the pose for 30 seconds. Squats are great for training the pelvic floor, which is especially true for women. Try to do this pose as often as possible throughout the day.
7. Lunges. From the previous position, go down and, moving your hands on the floor, gradually lunges on one side or the other.
8. Lie on your back, bend your knees, place your sacrum comfortably on the floor. Spread your knees slightly to the sides. Roll the sacrum from side to side, back and forth, this is an excellent massage for the back, spine, especially if the lumbar region hurts. In this position, you need to linger for a while and just breathe “into the pelvis.” The pelvic floor muscles relax. The female reproductive system returns to normal, the hormonal background is normalized. No wonder in women’s yoga this pose is tacitly called “the pose of a happy uterus.”