2. Extension of the quadriceps
debt consolidation loan reverse mortgage va loan discover personal loans va home loan discover loans student loan consolidation aes student loans sallie mae student loans stafford loan loan consolidation mortgage pre approval refinancing refi credit consolidation business line of credit citizens bank student loans navy federal auto loan upstart loans apply for student loan va home loan rates costco mortgage sofi student loans apply for student finance mortgage lenders near me refinancing mortgage unsecured business loans navy federal car loan flagstar my loans working capital loan student loan refinancing chase student loans sallie mae loans discover home equity loans refinancing a home navy federal student loans debt consolidation loan bad credit mortgage prequalification direct stafford loan estimate home loan pre approval reverse mortgage loan refinancing home loan earnest student loans earnest loans cash out refinancing va mortgage consolidation loans for bad credit
- From a deep lunge position, when the hind leg rests with the knee on the floor, bend the hind leg at the knee joint and try to pull it to the buttock with both hands.
- The correct position of the knee is important here so as not to harm the joint.
- Try to push the pelvis forward, bring the shoulder blades together, and bend back slightly with your back.
- Hold the position for 30 seconds, then change legs.