The end of summer is just around the corner … But the season of autumn fruits and vegetables is just beginning! That for us, slimming, is very handy. But can you safely eat all the autumn sweets? For example, a watermelon. It is said to contain too much sugar and may even harm the diet. Is watermelon really fat or is it all fiction? Is it possible to recover from a watermelon at night or does it matter when to consume it? Let’s figure it out together.
It is generally accepted that watermelon is a berry. In fact, this is not true. Watermelon belongs to the pumpkin family, and its fruit is pumpkin. And pumpkin, in turn, is a kind of berries.
We figured out the accessory, now – about the benefits. Watermelon works in several directions at once: it perfectly cleans the kidneys from small stones and sand, expels toxins, toxins, and harmful salts from the body, and normalizes metabolic processes. And also – it is a good diuretic. That is why watermelon from edema is what the doctor ordered! If, of course, you eat it correctly. But more on that later 🙂
Watermelon is not only a delicious treat, but also a real medicine! Regular consumption of this berry will reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and improve its composition, maintain vascular tone, and strengthen vision. In addition, watermelon has a beneficial effect on the body for diseases of the liver, heart, kidneys, and stomach. Recommended for patients with gastritis, gout, ulcers, anemia, rheumatism and atherosclerosis, as well as obesity. This is true – you can lose weight from watermelon!
And now – analysis of the composition. Watermelon contains many important elements for human health:
- a whole bunch of vitamins: A, C, E, PP, as well as group B;
- organic acids;
- trace elements;
- alimentary fiber;
- natural sugars.
As you can see, the composition is just perfect for a diet. But why then do many doubt whether they are losing weight or getting fat from a watermelon? It’s not about whether you eat watermelon or not. The point is how much and how you eat it. Therefore, only those who use it incorrectly get fat from watermelon. Let’s figure out how to feast on this berry so that every gram of juicy pulp is beneficial. At the same time, you can familiarize yourself with the material on how to quit smoking and not get fat .
GET FAT WITH WATERMELON: MISSION DOABLE
Does watermelon make you feel full? Despite the fact that the main component of this berry is water, you can get better from it. If you try very, very hard. So, you can get fat from watermelon in several cases:
- If there is a bite of watermelon with buns or white bread. Many people like to do this, and this is their fatal mistake. Flour products are very high in calories, so this combination is by no means suitable for a diet. Therefore, first of all, the one who bites it with buns gets fat from the watermelon.
- If you salt a watermelon (yes, there are such gourmets). Those who eat something salty on a watermelon also recover from it. There is a lot of water in the berry, and salt retains it. This means that swelling and excess weight are guaranteed.
- If you absorb it in incredible amounts. Yes, in one hundred grams of watermelon – only 37 kcal. But in a whole 5-6-kilogram berry, there is almost a daily calorie intake. And if a watermelon is not your only food for the day, you risk exceeding this norm.
As you can see, you can get better from watermelon if you use it with unsuitable foods. Now let’s figure out how you can and should eat a watermelon.
WE EAT AND LOSE WEIGHT!
The first thing to remember is that watermelon provokes appetite, which means that it can cause a “gag”. To prevent this from happening, control yourself on the days when you are feasting on sweet berries.
Can you lose weight from watermelon? Yes, if you follow two simple rules:
- For the berry to digest properly, do not mix it with other foods. Consume watermelon between meals. It is advisable to wait an hour or two after breakfast or lunch, and only then enjoy yourself. One and a half to two hours should also remain until the next meal.
- Have a watermelon fasting day once a week. Only a berry and nothing else! Not only dump excess but also cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
CAN YOU GET FAT FROM WATERMELON AT NIGHT?
No nutritionist will pat you on the head if you gorge yourself at night. And it doesn’t matter, watermelon or something else. But, of course, watermelon is the lesser of evils. And if before going to bed you feel an overwhelming feeling of hunger, eating one slice of watermelon is a great way out of the situation. The hunger will die away, but the extra pounds will not be added.
Therefore, you can rest assured: watermelon does not get fat at night if consumed in moderation.
But watermelon is a diuretic product, so you shouldn’t eat it all the time at night. Especially for those with urinary problems.
Now you know if you can get fat from watermelon. Body mass index can be used to determine the degree of obesity. That’s right, you can’t, if you approach everything wisely. Therefore, feel free to enjoy the taste without harming your figure!