Dreaming of a slim waist but can’t go to the gym? There are several exercises you can do in a relaxed home environment. You do not need any expensive devices and weights, everything is extremely simple, but as effective as possible.
It is better to do it in the morning, starting with a little warm-up. It is enough to make several turns of the head in different directions (30 seconds), circular rotations with the hands (30 seconds), bends forward and backward from a standing position (30 seconds) and bends forward from a sitting position (10 times). Do the warm-up slowly so that your muscles stretch well and prepare for the upcoming load.
A set of exercises for the waist
By doing these exercises, you will be able to lose weight, shape a flat stomach and a narrow waist. Yes, some exercises will require a jump rope, roller or roller, fitball, hoop and disc.
Take a rope, make 20 to 30 jumps on both legs, over time, the number of jumps can be increased to 80. Keep a moderate pace, after the exercise, rest for a minute and restore breathing. During jumping, almost all muscle groups are involved.
Perform at an accelerated pace:
- get up, quickly sit down and touch the floor with your hands;
- take an emphasis lying, straighten your legs and stand on your toes;
- push up once, return to the squat position, pulling your knees to your chest;
- jump with your arms raised above your head.
The minimum number of repetitions is 10 times.
Exercise # 3
Gymnastics helps to form a wasp waist in a month:
- lying on your back, bend your legs, place your palms on the back of your head, connect your fingers to the lock;
- lift the upper part of the body, touching the left elbow to the right knee and then vice versa.
In total, you need to do 3 approaches 5 times.
Training helps not only to form a thin waist, but get rid of excess fat deposits in the lower abdomen:
- lying on the floor, lift your straight legs up so that your hips and feet are inline;
- lift your hips and stretch your feet toward the ceiling.
It is important not to bend your knees. The number of repetitions is 10 (over time it can be increased to 50)
To form and strengthen a muscle corset, as well as to lose weight faster, you need:
- stand up and connect your feet;
- make 15-20 jumps, while turning the hips in one direction and the feet in the other.
Stick to a slower pace to better concentrate on your muscles.
Training allows you to get rid of fat folds on the sides:
- lying on your side with bent legs, lean on an arm bent at the elbow, then straighten it, legs and raise the body;
- keep the opposite hand at the waist;
- hold the position for 20 seconds;
- repeat on the other side.
The number of repetitions is 5.
This is probably the best workout for the abdominal muscles:
- lie on your back, bend your legs, place your arms along the body;
- take a few breaths, inflating your stomach;
- exhaling, draw in your stomach as much as possible, creating a vacuum for 5-10 seconds.
Repeat 10 times. There is an easier way to do this exercise – sit down, bend your legs, and place your hands on your hips.
To reduce the waist, strengthen the muscles of the arms and back:
- stand up and put your feet shoulder-width apart;
- lean forward so that the body is parallel to the floor;
- straighten your arms, place them to the sides and alternately touch the floor surface with your fingertips for 15-30 seconds.
To form a beautiful female silhouette:
- lie on your back, spread your legs shoulder-width apart, straighten your arms and take 20 cm away from the body;
- Put your hands behind your head without lifting them off the floor and try to spread your legs as much as possible.
The exercise time is 1 minute.
To strengthen the muscles of the thighs and lower back, you need:
- lie on your back, bend your legs, and place your arms along the body;
- without taking your arms and shoulders off the floor, raise your pelvis and linger for 5-10 seconds.
Repeat 15 times.
Take a foam roller and:
- lie on one side, straighten your legs, placing your feet on the roller;
- leaning on a bent arm, place the other hand perpendicular to the floor;
- lean forward so that the fingers of the straight hand touch the floor, and the body remains in the same position.
Make 10 tilts on each side.
To strengthen the abdominal and thigh muscles:
- lie on your side and join your legs;
- leaning on a bent arm, slowly raise your right leg.
Do 15 repetitions for each side.
To expand the volume of the chest and form a thin waist:
- lie on your back, bend your legs;
- put a roller under your shoulders, put your hands behind your head and connect your fingers to the lock;
- roll with your back on the roller, without bending your lower back and while keeping your head and arms 10 cm above the floor.
Continue for a minute.
Exercise # 14
Take a fitball and:
- place your palms on the ball, close your legs, straighten them and stand on your toes;
- roll the ball under the body;
- at the end of rolling onto the ball, lean with your feet, not your hands.
To train you need a hoop, you can do any of the following with it:
- rotate it around your waist for 5-15 minutes daily;
- stand upright and lean forward, leaning on it;
- Bend your legs slightly and rotate the hoop around your waist for 3-5 minutes.
Take a gym disc and use it to do any of the following:
- resting your hands on the floor, put your knees on the disc and rotate the body in different directions for two minutes;
- leaning your hands against the wall, place your feet on the disc and rotate the body for 1-3 minutes;
- stand on the disk and make several turns with the body so that the arms rotate in one direction, and the body and legs in the other;
- sit on the disc, touching the floor with your hands behind your back, bend your legs and lift them 10-15 cm from the floor, make several turns with your body in different directions for 2-5 minutes.
To form a beautiful waist in 1-1.5 months, it is enough to practice for 15 minutes a day. Be sure to monitor your feelings, do not make sudden movements. And for better results, combine exercise with proper nutrition – eat more vegetables, fruits, and fresh herbs.