30 useful habits of successful entrepreneurs
Do you want to be successful in business?
Then get yourself into these habits.
1. Do the calculations every day. Track your finances and control cash flows every day.
2. Never get angry. True leaders know how to control their emotions. Anger never helps the cause. Instead, he creates fearful employees who don’t want to work and achieve results.
3. Praise one person every day. The best entrepreneurs practice the art of daily praise. Praise motivates employees strongly.
4. Don’t be afraid to criticize. Praising too often is not a good approach. After all, there are times when you need to fix something. Don’t be afraid to criticize and correct. Do it quickly and move on.
5. Never feed your own ego. Business is not an exercise in “feeding” your own ego, and its successes are not your own achievements.
6. Strive for even minor improvements. As a daily practice, look for ways to increase productivity not only in your own work but also in the work of others. Small changes will lead to great success.
7. Listen to feedback from employees. This is the only way to improve something, run your business more efficiently and move towards success.
8. Exercise every day. You simply cannot build a successful company without experiencing the discipline of daily training.
Come to the master class “Setting goals”
9. Do not be offended. Do not be offended and do not hold grudge against people. Then you can run your business more efficiently.
10. Protect your employees. This is especially important in a small company, as negative comments or criticism can lead to decreased productivity.
11. Look for a mentor. Nobody can know everything. Look for a good mentor. Continuously learn and you will know how to make your company successful.
12. Be a mentor to others. Transfer of knowledge – motivates, helps another person to grow. Share your knowledge. In the long term, this approach helps the company to become bigger and better. You won’t always be doing all the hard work yourself.
13. Use data and numbers to make decisions. Use them to excel at your job and grow your company. Hasty judgments that are not based on anything can kill growth.
14. Be based on data, but sometimes follow intuition. At the same time, don’t let yourself get bogged down in information. Collect data, analyze results, and then make a decision based on what you think. This is the best course of action.
15. Be open to the press. It is difficult for a company to be truly successful without media coverage.
16. Be patient with product development. Product development takes a lot of time. But at the same time, it is very important to make the best product, be it software or anything else.
17. Don’t ignore your competitors. Focus on achieving results and winning. But at the same time, stay on top of what’s going on in the market.
18. Smile when times are tough. You must be prepared for failure. Use them as a motivator to move forward.
19. Take failure as a lesson. No company has grown without setbacks and without the changes that are subsequently introduced.
20. Wake up every morning asking how you can change yourself. If you want your company to be successful, you must adapt to change.
21. Don’t work in the evenings. There should be breaks in work. Work can wait until you are properly rested.
22. Putting family first. Family is incredibly important to your success. Otherwise, you become a machine with no soul and no real motivation. A family, not just another yacht, makes our life truly rich and fulfilling.
23. Deal with stress. Growth is impossible without stress. Find out what helps you overcome it. Jogging? Video games? Use this.
24. Complete one task every morning. The company is growing step by step. Start each morning by following one of these steps. Fill out an expense report or interview a new person at the company? Be sure to do this.
25. Don’t finish ALL tasks on the to-do list. Not always all completed cases are a sign of good performance. Sometimes it means you don’t understand how to prioritize. Some tasks can definitely wait another day to complete.
26. Invest in relationships. Every good salesperson knows that building a relationship with the customer is the key to selling a product. After all, this is how you learn about his needs. The same is true in business management. You need to get to know your employees. You cannot control strangers.
27. Know when to be a “shark”. There are times when you will need to be very tough and “attack” the problems. This is fine. But! This behavior should be temporary. Do not turn into a person who scolds everyone and everyone for no reason.
28. Rest. If you are constantly working hard, you will not be able to build a large, long-lived business.
29. Treat company money as if it were your own. Think of every dollar you spend as a way to drain your company’s resources and use it to promote it.
30. Do not judge others. No one likes to work with someone who constantly criticizes others.