Tired of working in the office “for an uncle” for 8 – 12 hours? Do you think about your business all the time, about your own business? Do you think it’s difficult? Nothing like this. Here are seven of the most, in our opinion, simple and profitable business solutions that do not require special initial costs. You can easily meet at the start of 300,000 rubles. See, choose, and try.
1. Point of issue of online orders (POI)
Online shopping is a real trend this year. The volume of the e-commerce market in Russia in 2020 amounted to 2.7 trillion rubles. During this time, almost 830 million orders were made. Compared to 2019, the growth was 78%. More than 50% of online orders are ordered on large universal marketplaces. Most often, people order clothes, shoes, appliances, cosmetics, toys.
Opening a pickup point can bring you a steady income. To start a business, you will need to rent a small room, equip it with parcel racks and install a computer with Internet access.
How much to spend:
- room rental – from 350 rubles. per 1 sq.m. per month. It will take at least 20 – 30 square meters. m., on average monthly for rent 10-12 thousand rubles.
- purchase of racks for storing parcels – the price ranges from 12 to 17 thousand rubles. for a new rack. Used racks will cost half as much.
- the simplest laptop – from 15 thousand rubles.
- current expenses (utilities, security, RKO, video surveillance) – 10 – 15 thousand rubles.
- Stationery (adhesive tape, packaging, household goods) – up to 10 thousand rubles.
- Online checkout. With all registrations required by law – at least 35,000 rubles. (the cash desk can be rented on a turnkey basis, the minimum monthly payment is from 1950 rubles)
Naturally, you will need to conclude agreements with partner stores. These should be marketplaces and stores that are probably popular in your locality: OZON, Wildberries, Yandex Market, Lamoda, etc. Each of the major online stores has its own affiliate program for PVZ, and it is not difficult to connect to such a program.
By concluding agreements with marketplaces, you will receive an agency fee, which in total can be about 100 thousand rubles. per month (average for the Russian Federation). True, for this, the PVZ must issue 40-50 parcels per day. The payback period for such a PVZ is up to 6 months.
2. Studio of children’s creativity
There are probably developing schools and studios in every district of a big and small city. And despite this, the children’s art studio is the second most popular non-trade business, which is opened by aspiring entrepreneurs.
To start you will need – about 300 thousand rubles. This amount will be completely spent on the purchase of furniture and equipment, preparation of premises for a creative studio (repair, redevelopment, etc.), advertising and paperwork.
For a studio, a room with an area of 100 – 120 square meters will be ideal. m. to organize several classes for different types of activities. Renting such an area, depending on the location, will cost an average of 60 to 100 thousand rubles. per month.
Staff costs (teacher salaries) – another 100 thousand rubles. approximately 15 – 20 thousand will need to be reserved for utilities and the purchase of consumables for classes.
As a result, such a children’s development center can bring about 80 thousand rubles of net profit. With such indicators, the initial investment will pay off within 1 – 1.5 years.
3. Online courses
If you are an expert in any field, or have a huge amount of practical knowledge, you can easily organize and conduct online courses on this topic, conduct paid training sessions, and sell recordings of webinars. Popular topics today include personal growth, women’s practices, marketing, and online promotion. Online tutoring for schoolchildren and students is also in demand.
Technically organizing the process is not at all difficult – you will need a laptop or PC, good internet and time to prepare the course program. In addition, you will have to rent a webinar platform online. The cost of monthly rent (tariff plans) for a webinar room varies from 2 to 15 thousand rubles for different services, depending on the number of listeners, the time of the event, and the number of additional features, such as recording a webinar, the number of presenters, etc.
There are also free options: for example, the MyOwnConference service also offers a free plan with good functionality for holding short webinars (up to 20 minutes) for 20 participants. 45 minutes of free video calling is also provided by the promoted Zoom. For small group classes, this is quite enough.
How much can you earn? It all depends on the relevance of the topic of your course and the number of participants. On average, the cost of studying at paid courses for one person ranges from 500 to several thousand, and even tens of thousands of rubles.
4. Baking and convenience foods to order
Such a business can be deployed without even having a separate room for it – everything will take place in your home kitchen. Start-up costs will be small – you do not have to pay rent and purchase equipment. You will only have to spend money on some special baking dishes, dishes and additional tools. This will take no more than 10 – 20 thousand rubles.
It doesn’t make much sense to buy products and ingredients in advance – they are usually purchased individually for each individual order. But about 10 thousand rubles will also have to be spent on a certain supply of spices and ingredients.
How much can you earn? By completing 15-20 orders per month, you can earn up to 80-100 thousand rubles.
By the way: for such a business from home, it is not at all necessary to register an individual entrepreneur: you can register as self-employed. In this case, you do not even need an online cash desk, and you will carry out all taxes and settlements with customers in a special mobile application.
5. Construction and repair services
For those who know how to work with their hands, it is easiest to open a business providing repair and construction services: carpentry, joinery, painting and finishing, plumbing and electrical. You can assemble a team of different specialists and work in an integrated manner, or you can narrow your specialization and provide one type of service, for example, repair plumbing or furniture.
What will you have to spend at the start:
- Instruments. Depending on the type of activity – from 20 to 100 thousand rubles.
- Overalls. From 500 to 3000 rubles per set
- consumables (especially for plumbing, electrical and household appliances repairmen) – an average of 2,000 rubles.
Working alone, you don’t even have to register as an individual entrepreneur: registration as a self-employed person is fine for you.
6. Bicycle workshop
The bicycle, as a convenient and environmentally friendly urban transport, is gaining more and more popularity among those who live a healthy and active lifestyle. And bicycle repair services are becoming more and more in demand, just like service stations for motorists.
To open a small bike shop you will need:
- The room is at least 15 – 20 sq.m.. Rent will cost from 350 rubles. for 1 sq. m. You can save on rent if you have your own premises, for example, a spacious garage;
- a set of special tools – from 100,000 rubles and more;
- racks for bicycle repair – from 15,000 rubles;
- consumables (rubber, spare parts, glue, etc.) – from 10,000 rubles.
Additionally, in the workshop, you can additionally organize the sale of bicycle accessories, which means that you will need a showcase or racks (from 15,000 rubles for each) and a storage room. Do not forget about buying an online cash register, you will definitely need it for a bike shop. And this is about 35,000 rubles with all registrations.
7. Cleaning of furniture and carpets with departure
To open this kind of business you will need:
- professional cleaning equipment and tools – from 100,000 rubles;
- consumables (rags, sponges, brushes, etc.) – from 30,000 per month;
- professional detergents and cleaning products – from 15 to 30 thousand rubles per month (depending on the manufacturer);
- overalls – from 500 to 3000 rubles;
- online cash desk (purchase from 35 thousand rubles, rent from 1500 rubles per month).
The presence of a car (or better, a small van or minivan) will also be useful since it will have to deliver all the equipment to the place of work.
At first, you can work independently, and a little later, hire several employees (an average salary of 20-30 thousand rubles per one), leaving yourself, for example, dispatching functions.
Profit is possible in six months, with an average income of 120 – 150 thousand rubles. per month.